Monday, October 21, 2013

Africa and Mural Project Preview

 Africa
 
I am impacted, the presentation "Africa" has good photos, and the photos tell me a story, a good and emotional story.

This is my favorite photo because shows how great and beautiful is Africa


In this photo is evident the Rule of Thirds because the subject is not in the center.

a.- He uses a Pentax 67II (Pentax 6x7)
b.- his reason is showing the animals simply in the state of Being.
c.-He want that the people to make reflection about the animals, because we are who hurt them.
d.- "This world is under terrible threat, all of it caused by us. To me, every creature, human or nonhuman, has an equal right to live, and this feeling, this belief that every animal and I are equal, affects me every time I frame an animal in my camera."
Mural Project Preview


1.- My theme is people doing awesome things.
2.- this theme is really good(to me)and i think that is easy also.
3.- I think that the focus could be "no good" and sometimes we can't be closer at the subject.
4.- We can get a major zoom to the object and a SLR camera can capture some faster movements that a phone camera don't.
5.- Using a SLR
 we'd get better photos than whit a phone camera. So we should use a SLR camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment