Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Academics Shoot Preview

The Story
In this photo, a group of students want to help the planet, they make connection with the nature, and they plant some flowers, trees and others plants.
Action and Emotion
In this photo the girls are in Chemistry and the do an great experiment that make them feel good and they have fun.
Filling the Frame
This frame Is filling by all the people  and his project. they are smiling and have fun.
Favorite Photo ACS.
I pick this photo because tell us great things that we can do at school, whit enthusiasm and fun. Also has a great focus on the pink liquid. The light is good. And also this photo captures the liquid that is splashing. 








My Next Shot
 I think I could take some photos in the classrooms around the school, because a good photographer make art anywhere.
Some classes when I can take photos is in the art class, chemistry class, gym class and in the library.
As a photographer I will do great photos making focus and i will try to capture the perfect moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment