Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Academics Shot

Simplicity
I shooted this photo and is simplicity and I know it because is only one subject. In this photo is just a woman, and she is the only subject in the photo. is very easy find the subject in this photo. his photo could be better with a floor of just one color.

Rule of Thirds
I did follow well the rule of thirds. The subject on this photo is the young man in the corner. Is easy look at the subject on this photo. 

Lines
I did follow well the rule "Lines", how? because the lines of the seats are pointing to the subject that is the young woman.

Balance
This is my "balance" photo, but is not very well. the three guys in the photo are the subject, and is more easy find the 3 subject because are making a geometrical shape(triangle).Two guys are not completed, and if they were completed, the photo would be better.

Framing
I did follow the rule very well. The two students are the subject and around they is a door-frame.


 Avoiding Merges
This is avoid merges because the guy that is at the left(subject) is no completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment