Tuesday, January 7, 2014

PART 2: My favorites

1.- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
This song is excellent, has a great sound, lyric and is one of my favorite genres of music. The sound and the lyric are the thing that attracted me. It was the best of the 2013 no just for me, for many people around the world.

2.-Iron Man 3
Because has an excellent story. This movie attracted me by the fiction included. Was the better of the 2013 because it is a movie for everyone, and it's effects are very cool.

3.-Mandela Dies
bbcause he was a man who wanted peace and freedom. Because I like his story and he was a great person. Was the best of the 2013 because he was a really good man looking peace.
4.-Jonathan Ive
I choose Jonathan Ive as the best person in the 2013 because he is continuing a great job and helping technology. he continues revolutionizing the technology. Because he created big ideas that help the world.

5.-Next generation consoles of video games (XBOX ONE, Play Station 4, Wii U)
Next generation of video games are the most important entertainment for everyone. the games and the way to play it. Because were invented to everyone in the family, making fun and better moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment